If you or a loved one were injured in a car accident, you may be looking for answers.
You may not fully understand the extent of your injuries or how much treatment you need to get better. You may have missed work or lost the ability to work, significantly impacting your income. You may be wondering how you will pay your medical bills or replace your vehicle.
You and your family should not have to face this uncertainty alone.
Why Choose Tillmann Law?
While there are many options for car accident victims, the law firm you choose to represent can have a major impact on the outcome of your case. You need a firm that has experience handling car accident cases, with the proven ability to take them to trial and win if need be.
At Tillmann Law we:
- Have won numerous car accident cases over the last 7 years.
- We are trial tested and have achieved record-setting verdicts for our clients.
- We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis. No fees unless we win.
- Our attorneys understand how to maximize the value of car accident cases
Our experience, reputation and resources can result in more money for our clients in a much shorter amount of time. In cases where insurance companies don’t treat our clients fairly, we will not hesitate to take them to trial. Not all law firms have this mentality or the ability to win in the courtroom.
At Tillmann Law we handle many types of motor vehicle accidents:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Hit-and-Run Accidents
- Rideshare (Uber + Lyft) Accidents
Speak with An Attorney Right Away
While you generally have two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit, hiring an attorney as soon as possible is very important. In the days and weeks after an accident, witnesses’ memories get hazy, evidence disappears, and insurance companies implement strategies to devalue claims. In fact, once they are alerted that you may be injured, insurance companies are notorious for calling and offering a medical settlement amount that is far less than you need to recover from your injuries.
Hiring an attorney will help in a number of ways. At Tillmann Law, we can:
- Connect you with medical experts to get a full understanding of your injuries
- Help put together a treatment plan to make sure you get the medical care you need to recover
- Handle all interactions with the insurance companies to make sure they don’t take advantage of you
- Gather all necessary evidence and documentation to build the strongest case possible
- Negotiate a fair settlement from the insurance companies
- Take them to trial if they don’t treat you fairly
Call Today For a Free Consultation
If you think you may have a case, you need to speak with an attorney. Call us (503) 272-8986 for a free and confidential case evaluation. We will listen to the facts of your case, advise you on your legal options, and get to work building a strong case for you if you allow us to represent you.